ADVANCED SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION
This is a 1 day advanced course for students who have at least 1 year experience in cosmetic tattooing (working with a machine) and holds a certificate from a reputable and verified training facility.
Training Course Includes:
- Disposables (i.e. gloves, aprons, sleeves, masks)
- 1 Practice dummy head
- 2 Practice pads
Training Course does not include:
- Tattoo Machine (If you currently use another machine, please indicate to us the machine you are using during class registration to ensure it is compatible with the needle configurations we use for our tattoo purpose)
- Needles for your specific machine (2 single needles required for course)
Price: $1200 CAD +tax
- A deposit of 50% of the course fee is required for class registration.
- Email email@example.com your existing PMU certification
NOTE: This course if specifically designed for artists who are already in the tattooing industry.
For those who are new to tattooing, please look into our 3 Days Beginner Scalp Training. If for any reason you do not meet the prerequisites required for the advanced course, your deposit will be transferred over to the 3 Days Beginner Scalp Training class. If you have any questions about the course, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All students are required to arrange their own model. Specific time frames will be provided upon registration on when the model is to be expected. If no models can be provided, a dummy model will be provided in replacement of the live model.
For students that do not schedule a model to complete their in-class training, they are required to complete any models missed in class on their own time and to be submitted as an additional model not included in the required models to receive certification. When placing the deposit, students are aware of the model requirements to complete their in-class training. The Good Geisha is not responsible for providing models.
Students are responsible to provide their own machine.