MICROPIGMENTATION FOR MICROBLADERS
This is a 3 day beginner’s course for students who do not have any experience in working with a machine. Students who have only had Microblading training are required to take this fundamental course.
Training Course Includes:
- Disposables (i.e. gloves, aprons, sleeves, masks) - 1 Practice dummy head
- 4 Practice pads
- Practice needles
Training Course does not include:
- Tattoo Machine (If you already own a machine, please indicate to us the machine you have to ensure it is compatible with the needle configurations we use for the scalp micro pigmentation procedures).
Price: $3600 CAD +tax
- A deposit of 50% of the course fee is required for class registration. - Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- 50% non-refundable deposit required when booking
Note: The remainder of the balance is due 1 week prior to your scheduled class date
- Students are responsible to provide their own machine.
- Students are to purchase their own machine prior to class. The Good Geisha does not loan equipment.
All students are required to arrange their own model. Specific time frames will be provided upon registration on when the model is to be scheduled and confirmed.
If no models can be provided, a dummy model will be provided in replacement of the live model.
For students that do not schedule a model to complete their in-class training, they are required to complete their missed live models on their own time and must be submitted as the required live model to receive certification. When placing the deposit, students are aware of the model requirements to complete their in-class training, and will only receive the certificate at thus . The Good Geisha is not responsible for providing models.